The Brandon Chamber of Commerce announced the winners of its 2021 Business Achievement Awards (138th annual) during an online awards event this evening. A link to the awards ceremony can be viewed here.
- Business Person of the Year: Gus Vasilarakis (Pizza Express)
- Business Excellence (Large): Joe Beeverz Canadian Pub
- Business Excellence (Small): A&L Cycle
- Outstanding New Business: Chez Angela Bakery and Café
- Community Impact: Rocked Community Fitness
- Lifetime Business Builder: Bob Jenkins
New Award Categories for 2021 included:
- Young Entrepreneur Award: Matt Berg (Livingstone Landscaping & Outdoor Garden Centre
- Westman’s Top 4 Under 40: Danielle Adriaansen (ACC), Jordan Ludwig (Brandon Business Interiors), Hailey Jefferies (Prairie Fava), Parker Easter (Renu Hygienics)
The “awards recognize, celebrate and profile the accomplishments of member businesses and individuals” each year.