House Explosion Caused by Natural Gas

0
5780
Photo by; Liam Pattison Photography

Around 8:00 on Tuesday night, fire and police responded to the 200 block of Queens Ave East for a house explosion.

The house had significant damage to all four sides of the structure. The front walls of the house were almost completely blown off.

Brandon Fire & Emergency Services Captain Don Matthews says, “At this point we know that it was a natural gas explosion, but all other variables are currently under investigation. Office of the Fire Commissioner is on scene with their Urban Search and Rescue (USAR) unit, helping with stabilizing the structure.”

There has been no official word on injuries, but a person was seen being loaded into an ambulance. Brandon Fire, Brandon Police and Manitoba OFC are investigating. Photos by Liam Pattison Photography.
Photo by; Liam Pattison Photography
Photo by; Liam Pattison Photography
Photo by; Liam Pattison Photography
Photo by; Liam Pattison Photography