Shilo Fire Attends Gas Leak

Staff
0
2278
Photo: Liam Pattison Photography

Friday afternoon, CFB Shilo Fire Department responded to a property in Douglas, Manitoba for a propane gas leak.

Fumes were identified and smelt in the area, prompting the closure of the Highway 340 through a portion of Douglas. RCMP officers were on scene to assist in the closure of the highway, and to maintain a safe perimeter around the gas leak.
At least one person was assessed for possible exposure to the gas. Fire crews remained on scene throughout the afternoon.
Photo: Liam Pattison Photography