Tamarack Golf Tournament is proud to say it will continue for its 87th year from August 15th to August 22nd again at the beautiful Clear Lake Golf Course in Riding Mountain National Park. Golfers from across Canada will once again gather to reconnect with friends, the area and enjoy a world-class family golf tournament.
Once again, the tournament will have a full complement of golfers competing in the following divisions: Mens, Ladies, Ladies Scramble, Champion Mens, Senior Mens, Junior Boys, Junior Ladies and Cubs division.
The following changes have been made to allow for social distancing and adherence to Manitoba Health requirements:
• Cubs division will be capped at 72 golfers and limited to 2 parents or guardians per golfer
o This year the event will only be 1 held one day (instead of the usual 2), Wednesday August 19th at Poplar Ridge Golf course
• Champion Men’s division will now qualify either Saturday or Sunday in addition to regular second round qualifying on Monday
• Senior Men’s qualifying will move from Friday to Monday
• Withdrawal deadline will be moved to July 31, 2020. After that date there will be the normal $100 cancellation fee
• Please refer to Clear Lake Golf Course’s COVID policy (www.clearlakegolfcourse.com) so you are completely up to date with the rules and regulations for arriving for your tee time and on course policies.
There will be special precautions in place during this year’s version of the tournament, including complete adherence to the rules set out by Manitoba Health and Clear Lake Golf Course during use of their facilities. To comply with the guidelines mandated by Manitoba Health, the tournament will unfortunately have to cancel their normal social events this year.
Please follow their social media platforms and website for additional information.