In response to the December 20th Public Health Act Orders released by the Province of Manitoba, the following COVID-19 vaccine requirements will be in effect at Brandon’s Community Sportsplex and the Youth Centre as of Tuesday, December 21st, 2021.
Updates At Brandon’s Community Sportsplex
- Spectator capacity is restricted to 50% capacity
- Tournaments are not permitted
- COVID-19 vaccine requirements for ages 12+ remain in effect, except for any medical exemptions as found at gov.mb.ca/covid19/vaccine/
Brandon’s Community Sportsplex Return to Play document can be found here.
Updates At Brandon Youth Centre
- Capacity is restricted to 25 participants on a first come, first served basis
- Hours of operation and the schedule of events can be found here
Updates For Registered
- Registered Recreation Services programs will continue to follow Public Health Orders, with information for each individual program available at the time of registration
- Registered individuals will be contacted should restrictions for their program change
The City of Brandon is committed to protecting the health and safety of our residents and employees. Individuals visiting any civic facility are asked to respect the principles of social distancing, hand sanitizing, physical barriers, wearing masks and self-assessment criteria that have been put in place for the safety of all.
Any member of the public that is feeling unwell or are exhibiting ANY COVID-19-related health symptoms (fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat) SHOULD NOT attend any City of Brandon facility and should, instead, visit sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/
(City of Brandon PSA)