(City of Brandon PSA)
As a result of community feedback, age of our existing outdoor pool, and facility recommendations in the Recreation and Community Facilities Master Plan, the City of Brandon is exploring preliminary options for the development of a new outdoor aquatic centre in Brandon.
To make this outdoor aquatic centre a possibility, the City needs the public’s participation. A survey has been prepared in collaboration with MNP, which focuses on identifying several design features, including preferred amenities, location, and programming opportunities.
To ensure the preliminary options are aligned with everyone’s needs, all residents of Brandon are encouraged to fill out this survey by Thursday, December 5, 2022.
How To Participate
There are two ways to participate in this survey:
- Complete the survey online at Brandon Outdoor Aquatic Centre Survey
- Complete the survey in person at one of the following locations:
- Brandon City Hall (410 – 9th Street, Finance Department)
- A.R. McDiarmid Civic Complex (638 Princess Avenue, Door A)
- Brandon’s Community Sportsplex (30 Knowlton Drive)
The survey is also available for download here. Survey Deadline: Thursday, December 5, 2022.
Following the close of the survey, a public open house will take place in early 2023 to share feedback received on the proposed design and location.