Danna Rudniski is the Foundation Manager at Westman Dreams for Kids and a yoga instructor with Luna Muna here in Brandon. Many of you also may recognize Danna from her time with the Brandon Wheat Kings as their Director of Operations & Ticket Sales.
1. First job? My Pa (Grandpa) owned a catering business called Shamrock
Catering so we worked weddings, grads, banquets etc., when we were young,
but real job outside of being hired by family, my first job was Footlocker!
2. What household chore do you absolutely hate doing? Sorting/Washing
3. If you could have any Canadian band (past or present) play a backyard
BBQ at your house, you’d choose? Bryan Adams!
4. Three movies everyone should have in their movie library? Home Alone,
Crazy Stupid Love, Lone Survivor
5. You can choose one item to be calorie free, what will it be? Mini Eggs
6. The movie that traumatized you most as a child was? Blair Witch Project
7. You have 30 minutes to spend $5,000 in one store in Brandon, where are
you going? Winners!
8. There is always ________ in my fridge? Champagne + Vegetables
9. Name a TV series with a great theme song? The Jeffersons!
10. You’re invited to a party and you have to bring something that starts
with the first letter of your last name, what are you bringing? R – Ritz
12. Heels, flats, or sneakers? Flats. I’m 6’2” so heels are not
appreciated around others!
13. A TV show you would like to make an appearance on? Big Brother
14. Dream dinner party guests (4)? Barack Obama, Ryan Reynolds, Justin, Timberlake, Jennifer Aniston.
15. An object you still own from your childhood? Haha medals from
elementary school sports
16. Early riser or night owl? Neither!
17. The first concert you ever attended? Ricky Martin (thanks Mom!)
18. A place you’ve never been but would love to visit? Greece
19. No matter how many _____ I own, I always have the urge to buy more?
20. If you could raid one celebrity’s closet, who would it be? Karlie Kloss