For Brandon’s Jill Landry, creating a video (Pass the Brush) was a great way to connect with friends and have some fun during this period of self isolation. She tells bdnmb.ca that she had the idea after seeing a video on Tik Tok of some famous makeup artists doing this (Pass the Brush) and thought it would be fun to recreate here in Brandon. Putting the video together didn’t take long once everyone sent her their portion. Deciding who to ask and actually “getting ready” for the video took the most amount of time, according to Jill.
1. Thera Weenink. A local photographer from Souris, MB @therasphotography
2. Jill Landry. Local co-owner of OAK+IVY Salon in Brandon, MB @colorsbyjill
3. Katie Minshulll. Hairstylist from Brandon, MB, currently works in Winnipeg, MB. Previous Co-owner of OAK+IVY Salon. @styledby_katie
4. Farran LeBlanc: Pawsitive Communities
6. Paige Munn. Local Hairstylist from Brandon, MB. Works at KG Style Hair Beauty. @herhair.paige