If you are a business owner, the challenge of finding employees with the required skillset is one thing – once you find them, keeping them is even more of a challenge. What is important to an employee is feeling that they are valued enough to have their employer invest in protecting them should an illness or disability happen to them.
As a business leader, you can ensure your valued employees have the needed protection for themselves and their families with a group benefits plan.
Did you know that these plans:
- Are available to companies with as few as 3 employees?
- Cost about 3–6% of annual payroll?
- Are fully tax-deductible?
- Offer diverse coverage for your employees and their dependants?
- Are able to pay an employee who is unable to work due to injury or illness?
A financial professional can help you grow your business by attracting and retaining the best.