Some families have provided a small message about their loved one that will be read after their name.
• Louis Bretecher, 81 – Proud and beloved Husband, Father, and Pepere. He will forever be missed and always remembered by all who knew and loved him. Our hearts lay also with those families who are grieving alongside ours. We request that our family’s privacy be respected by the media during this difficult time.
• Margaret Furkalo, 82 – Forever in our hearts.
• Vangie Gilchrist, 83 – of Gilbert Plains.
• Ann Hill, 81 – Rest in peace Mom, Grandma, Great Grandma, Sister
• Helen Kufley, 88 – We are heartbroken and numb by this tragedy and the loss of our vibrant mother, Baba and Great Baba. She was and always will be the cornerstone of our family, the one we always went to for advice and wisdom, and we will miss her terribly. Thank you to all the first responders for their incredible work and the city of Dauphin for their caring.
• Arlene Lindquist, 68 – Loving mother, grandmother, and friend
• Dianne Medwid, 70
• Nettie Nakonechny, 87 – A long-time resident of Dauphin, former school teacher, and Baba to not only her own grandchildren and great grandchildren, but to many others who knew her. She was very proud of her Ukrainian culture. She will be missed by all of us who loved her.
• Shirley Novalkowski, 76 – Loving Mother, Grandmother, and Sister
• Frank Perzylo, 82
• Rose Perzylo, 80
• Jean Rosenkranz, 82
• Donna Showdra, 79 – She will be deeply missed by her children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren
• Lillian Stobbe, 73 – Loving Mother, Nana, and friend
• Patsy Zamrykut, 88
• Claudia Zurba, 87 – Your life was a blessing. Your memory is a treasure. You were loved beyond words and missed beyond measure. She was our Mom, Nana, Great Nana, Great Great Nana. Love you forever. Our hearts were shattered into pieces that day June 15, 2023
We will remember.
– Superintendent Jeff Asmundson, West District Commander, Manitoba RCMP