The final push is on for volunteers to take part in what promises to be one of the biggest sporting events in Brandon history.
There’s room for less than 150 more volunteers to fill out the roster for the 2019 Tim Hortons Brier, March 2-10 at Westoba Place.
Volunteers are especially needed for program sales, transportation, event services and as Patch servers.
Among the many benefits of volunteering for the Canadian Men’s Curling Championship are:
• Official volunteer clothing
• Access to the famous Patch with live entertainment
• Limited edition volunteer pin (not available to the general public)
• Volunteer handbook
• Invitation to the volunteer appreciation party
• Access to the venue when not on shift. (Seats are available based on capacity, reserved seating is not provided. For those volunteers who want reserved seats, purchasing tickets is suggested.)
“This is an amazing opportunity, not just because it’s the Tim Hortons Brier, but because we have such a fun group already in place,” said Ryan Shields, Vice-Chair, Special Events and Volunteers. “In addition to the lasting friendships, you’ll also take away a sense of pride from having contributed to the success of the 2019 Tim Hortons Brier.”
Volunteers must be 18 years of age.
You can register online by CLICKING HERE or call the event office at 1-877-237-0165.