Morguard is excited to provide the following update on our current development activities.
- Sobeys extra Brandon South — is on track for a mid-July opening. The 62,500 sf store will offer many extra amenities that are not currently in the market place.
- GoodLife Fitness – is gearing for a July 7 opening. Over 700 memberships have been sold to date.
- Dollarama started construction in early May and generally completes their construction within a 7 week period bringing their opening to early July.
- On-going Environmental remediation continues in Unit 48 (former Liquor Store) and is anticipated to be ready for a future Tenant in the fall.
- Restaurant Pad Site construction will commence in June with a turn over date of August to the Tenants for their work. Restaurants include: Harvey’s/Swiss Chalet combo, Fionn McCool’s Irish Pub, East Side Marios
- Phase 2 development which consists of the Mall expanding into 40,000 sf of the former Target space next to Sobeys extra will commence in August and will be completed in the fall of 2018.