Hockey Brandon is accepting head coaching applications for the 2020 – 21 season for the following teams:
- Under 17 (U17) AAA – League: Winnipeg Under 17 (U17) AAA Prep
- Under 15 (U15) AAA – League: Winnipeg Under 15 (U15) AAA Division 1
- Under 15 (U15) AA – League: Winnipeg Under 15 (U15) AA Division
- Under 13 (U13) AA – League: Winnipeg Under 13 ( U13) AA 2 Teams
- Applicants must have minimum coaching certification per Hockey Manitoba; by the date of application
- Applicants will be required to submit a Criminal Record Check upon selection, unless one has been provided to Hockey Brandon within the past 3 years
- Team officials are required to re-certify with Respect in Sport every five (5) years
- Applicants must specify team of choice
- Interviews dates will take place in July
- Candidates that have been interviewed in last 2 years; the selection committee may exempt them from the interview process
- Only those coaches that meet our criteria will be contacted for an interview
- Only candidates considered for a position will be contacted to proceed to the next step of the selection process
Rep Team Head Coaches Application available from the Hockey Brandon website:
Coaches Selection Committee
Unit E – 315 College Ave.
Applications must be received no later than 5:00pm, July 3, 2020.
Any questions concerning these positions may be directed to:
Hockey Brandon, 204-726-3550.