The Brandon Chamber of Commerce announced the winners of its 2022 Business Achievement Awards (139th annual) at their Annual Awards Gala Wednesday evening.
- Business Person of the Year: Bernie Whetter (The Green Spot)
- Business Excellence (Large): Kim’s Asian Restaurant
- Business Excellence (Small): GEM Services
- Outstanding New Business: Resurrection Auto Detailing
- Community Impact: Westman Communications Group
- Lifetime Business Builder: Paul Crane (Crane Steel Structures)
- Young Entrepreneur Award: Matt Berg (Livingstone Landscaping & Outdoor Garden Centre
Young Entrepreneur Award: Marcel Kringe (Bushel Plus)
- Westman’s Top 4 Under 40: Ty Worthington of Pinnacle Event Rentals, Cassandra Jamieson of McPhail Travel Brandon, Amber White of Anytime Fitness, Nirmal Thakar of Shreem Systems & Solutions.
The “awards recognize, celebrate and profile the accomplishments of member businesses and individuals” each year.